THE GLENVIEW ART LEAGUE EXHIBIT PROGRAM
One of the benefits of belonging to the Glenview Art League is its Exhibit Program. We offer members an opportunity to exhibit on an on-going basis at local merchant galleries. The Exhibits rotate on a quarterly basis and the yearly schedule is planned by the committee after member applications are received.
ALL MEMBER SHOW scheduled from March 1st – April 2nd, 2018 at Journey Care – 2050 Claire Ct., Glenview, IL 60025. Large pieces only – 18×24 or larger.
ALL MEMBER SHOW will be at the Book Market At Hangar One, located in the Glen, 2651 Navy Blvd, Glenview, IL 60026. Art Work will be hung on July 2nd, and the artist reception is scheduled for July 13th, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
EXHIBIT VENUES for 2018
- (The) Abington – 3901 Glenview Road, Glenview, IL 60025
- Arden Court – 3240 Milwaukee Avenue, Northbrook, IL 60062
- (The) Book Market at Hangar One – 2651 Navy Blvd., Glenview, IL 60025
- C & M Auto – 1830 Pickwick Ln., Glenview, IL 60025
- Edward R. James (Outer Lobby) – 2550 Waukegan Rd., Glenview, IL 60025
- Journey Care – 2050 Claire Ct., Glenview, IL 60025
- Lynch McPeek Wealth Management – 2700 Patriot Drive, Suite 420, Glenview 60026
- Manor Care Health Services -3300 N. Milwaukee Av., Northbrook, IL 60062
- Tarantula & Associates – 1701 E.Lake Ave., Glenview, IL 60025
A BIG Thank You to our Gallery Managers:
Deb Anderson, Audrey Barrett, Mimi Branstrom, Peggy Kullman, Gloria Moschel, Nancy Paradies, Raymond Piskule, Bud Sents, Barbara Zabroske.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.