GAL Summer Art Fair
Saturday and Sunday, July 22-23, 2023 – Save the Date!
Lake & Waukegan in Glenview, Illinois
Back on the shady grass lawn at Lyon School!
11 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days
1335 Waukegan Rd., Glenview, Illinois
This is a volunteer-run event – the 2nd longest running Art Fair in Illinois. Yes, we have a wonderful home-town history!
- Conveniently located on the inviting, tree-filled lawn of Lyon School in a northern suburb of Chicago
- This beloved community tradition dates back to the 1950s.
- Crowds are drawn in by fine artwork and fine craft, as well as social and traditional media promotion and live music.
- All booths on grass, with many near trees.
- Fine art exhibits well-complimented by music, food, kids activities
- Enthusiastic volunteers and organizers
- Free parking on site
GAL Summer Art Fair booths and visitors in shady grass lawn at Lyon School, Waukegan and Lake.
A look back at past Glenview Art League Summer Art Fairs
You must be logged in to post a comment.